CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Tuesday, February 8, 2011

SALE-A-BRATION EXTRAVAGANZA

We had a tremendous turnout to our sale-a-bration extravaganza event on Saturday (80+).  We may have to consider holding it at a different venue next year. I didn't get to take as many pictures as I would have liked but I'm posting the few I was able to take. 
All of my guests received these "flower fold" name tags in their packet.
Everyone who rsvp'd by February 1st received this test tube card in their packet.
   
Nicole, Anne, Jennifer making their make n takes. 
Every guest made two make n takes; Cupcake Tag and Flower Folds candle holder

 Olga, Kirsten (downline), Cynthia - Evelyn peeking out in the background
Bringing your camera is a must to take home ideas from the display boards.
Door prize drawings every 15 minutes

Thanks for visiting my blog! Lisa

No comments: