CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Wednesday, February 9, 2011

PARTY HEARTY

Here are some fun and festive cards made with the Scallop Circle die cut and the purse is made with the Round Tab punch.  I made two sets of cards in different sizes and packaged them up in this cute Stationary Box.  You can get the tutorial for the stationary box set by visting Becky Roberts blog here!



SUPPLY LIST
Stamps:  Party Hearty, Inviting
Ink:  Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Real Red Classic Ink Pad 
Paper:  Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Whisper White card stock
Accessories:  Scallop Circle Bigz Die, Big Shot, Round Tab punch, Word Window punch, Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/8"x5/8" Oval Large punch, 1 3/4"x7/8" Oval Large punch, Organza Ribbon, Rhinestones, Finial Press Embossing Folder

Shop my on-line store HERE!

Thanks for visiting my blog! Lisa

No comments: