CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Friday, February 4, 2011

VALENTINE STATIONARY BOX

Here's another Valentine project I made using Becky Roberts "Designer Desk Set Tutorial".  You can purchase the tutorial by visiting Becky's blog here.  Her tutorial includes so much more but I just needed a card holder for a hostess gift.

I made four simple cards (2 of each design) to add to my stationary box, including envelopes. 
ENJOY!

SUPPLY LIST
Stamps:  Whimsical Words
Inks:  Real Red Ink pad
Paper:  Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black card stock, retired dsp
Accessories:  5/8" Organza Ribbon, 5/8" Satin Ribbon Real Red, Scalloped Trim border punch, Curly Label punch, Scalloped Heart of Hearts embosslits die, Big Shot, Rhinestones

Thanks for visiting my blog! Lisa

No comments: