CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Wednesday, February 23, 2011

BUNNY CARD

I know it's early to be thinking about Easter but I'm  ready to get started on my Easter projects.  I cased this card from my Stampin' Connection.  Isn't it cute! 
SUPPLY LIST:
Stamps:  Well Scripted
Inks: Basic Black, Pretty in Pink
Paper:  Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Basic Black card stock
Accessories:  Boho Blossoms punch, 1 3/8"x5/8" Oval punch, 1 3/4"x7/8" Oval punch, 1/2" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" Circle punch, Two Step-Bird punch, Scallop Edge Border punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Brads, Stampin' Black Marker, Dauber

Thanks for visiting my blog! Lisa

No comments: