CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Sunday, February 27, 2011

CARROT TREAT BOX

I can't believe that Easter is still a couple of months away because I'm in full-blown Easter project mode.  Easter is my favorite holiday for making paper crafts.  There are so many cute boxes, bags and baskets that can be made.  Here's a cute and fun Easter box that can be filled with treats.  This box is so easy you can easily make more than one.     
 


SUPPLY LIST
Stamps: A Good Egg
Inks:  Basic Black Classic Ink Pad, Stampin' Markers - So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie
Paper:  Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White card stock, Greenhouse Gala dsp
Accessories:  1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain ribbon,  Ovals Die, Word Window punch,

Thanks for visiting my blog! Lisa

No comments: