CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Friday, February 18, 2011

CUSTOM INVITATIONS

I recently made the following invitations for a couple of my customers.  The first is a wedding invitation for early spring.  The second is for a Bridal Luncheon mid March.
Wedding Invitation
I love the color combination of this invitation; Tempting Turquoise and Elegant Eggplant.  
Inside tab holds all the information for the guests.  
SUPPLY LIST:
Stamps: Monogram Sweet, Baroque Motif
Ink: Elegant Eggplant Craft Ink Pad
Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White card stock
Accessories: Scallop Trim Border, 1 1/4" Circle punch, 1 3/8" Circle punch, Scallop Circle punch, Heat and Stick Powder, Dazzling Diamonds, Dimensionals

Bridal Luncheon Invitation 
I cased this card from last months "cover page" of our Success Magazine.
 Inside is a single insert with all the information. 
SUPPLY LIST:
Stamps:  Sincere Salutations, Baroque Motif
Ink:  Basic Black, Peach Parfait
Paper:  Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla card stock
Accessories:  2"x1 3/8" Oval Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch, Scallop Trim Border, Basic Pearls

Coordinating Guest Book
This is the thank you gift I'm giving my customer for choosing me to make her invitations.     

Thanks for visiting my blog! Lisa

No comments: