CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Monday, November 8, 2010

CHRISTMAS STAMP-A-STACK II

At my Stamp-a-Stack II class this weekend we made a total of 15 cards, 5 of each card design shown below.  One of the great perks of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is the tremendous talent and resources available to us for ideas and inspiration.  I needed something quick and easy so I searched  Stampin' Connection (resource only available to Stampin' Up! Demonstrators) and found these wonderful card ideas.   



Thanks for visiting my blog! Lisa

No comments: