CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Thursday, November 4, 2010

BINGO CARD

As you can see from the mismatch of colors I originally did not intend for these two projects to go together but, as I was looking for something to hold my m&m's for this bingo card I stumbled across this petal card box I made a while ago and thought it was perfect.  This is a great activity for family/friends over the holidays. You could even have each person design their own card.  How fun!  (You can find the bingo card and Jolly Bingo Bits stamp set on pg 28 of the Holiday Mini Catalog). 

Punch 4 petal cards using your Petal Card Punch and tape one of each side petal together. (You are looking at what will be the inside of the box).
I taped down my flaps so that my m&m's can come out easily.  Tape your last flaps down inward. 
SUPPLY LIST
Stamps:  ABC Images(retired), Bingo Card, Cute by the Inch (Level 2 Hostess Stamp Set)
*Jolly Bingo Bits would be perfect for this card.  I haven't purchased it yet so I used what I had on hand. 
Inks:  Basic Black
Paper:  Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink
Accessories:   Petal-Card Punch, 1-1/4" Striped Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch

Enjoy!
Click on my Stampin' Up! shopping cart to purchase all your Stampin' Up! supplies.

Thanks for visiting my blog! Lisa

No comments: