CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Wednesday, November 3, 2010

FLOWER FOLDS BIGZ XL DIE

I forgot to take a picture of this project before I packaged it up - I think you can still see it pretty clearly.  My sister liked the flower sample shown on page 66 of the Idea Book and Catalog, being the nice sister that I am, I made one for her using the supplies I had on hand.  I hope she likes it! 

Flower Folds Bigz Xl Die Item#115970


Price: $42.95
You can use Stampin’ Up!’s exclusive Flower Folds Bigz die to create multilayered, multicolor flowers, perfect for using as accents on scrapbook pages, cards, and gift boxes and bags. These flowers look beautiful as single flowers or layered.
■ Designed to cut through one sheet of paper or card stock at a time
■ Use with Sizzix Big Shot machine and extended cutting pads
■ Die size: 6" x 13-3/4"



Be sure to shop my online store 24/7!
 
Thanks for visiting my blog! Lisa

No comments: