CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Wednesday, November 10, 2010

DIAPER POUCH

Here's a quick and easy project you can make with a single sheet of double sided 6x6 designer series paper.  Follow the steps below to assemble.  You can super size this project using 12x12 paper.  These are super cute for the girls in the office or even party favors with the right themed paper.
You can find our double sided designer series paper on pages 172-175 in the Idea Book and Catalog.  We also have a few holiday packs in our Holiday Mini catalog.  I used Deck the Halls dsp for this project, which can be found on pg. 18 of the Holiday Mini Catalog for $9.95.

Click on the shopping cart icon on the right sidebar to purchase all your paper product and supplies.
Enjoy! 

Thanks for visiting my blog! Lisa





No comments: