CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Thursday, October 7, 2010

WATERFALL CARD

I wanted a Halloween theme for my Waterfall card so I decided to use the Wicked Cool stamp set since it has such fun images.  It's hard to make out in the photo but the black card stock is textured with the spider web embossing folder.  This is one of those cards that looks difficult to make but it's actually very easy.  I have to remember to pull this template out every once in a while and use it for the current holiday / season because it's so fun.   




SUPPLY LIST
Stamps:  Wicked Cool

Inks:  Basic Black Classic Ink Pad

Paper:  Basic Black, Old Olive, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry card stock

Accessories:  Spider Web Textured Embossing Folder (Holiday Mini pg. 6), Big Shot Machine, 1 1/4" Circle, 1 3/8" Circle, Designer Label Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, 1 3/4" - 7/8" Oval Large Punch, 1 1/4" Striped Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Crop-A-Dile, eyelets


Thanks for visiting my blog! Lisa

No comments: