CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Friday, October 8, 2010

SNOWMAN TIN

Okay, I know I'm getting waaaay ahead of myself but I couldn't resist making this project.  I needed a break from my Halloween projects and when I saw this on Andrea Wolford's blog I had to make it.  I have tons of  tin cans at home and it only took me minutes to piece this together.  



SUPPLY LIST
Stamps:  None

Inks:  Uni-ball Signo Gel Pen (pg. 195)

Paper:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Bashful Blue card stock

Accessories:  1 3/8" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle, 1" Circle, 5-Petal Flower, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, 1 1/4" Bashful Blue Ribbon (retired), Basic Rhinestones

Thanks for visiting my blog! Lisa

No comments: