CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Tuesday, October 5, 2010

CLEARANCE RACK BLITZ

Stampin' Up! has added over 200 discontinued items to the Clearance Rack effective today! Up to 80% off while supplies last. Place your order NOW!  Clearance Rack Blitz runs from October 5-18! Or while supplies last.

Qualifying orders are eligible for hostess benefits. To qualify orders must be a minimum of $150.00.

SHOP HERE!  Click on shop now then look for the clearance rack on the left.

Everyone who places an on-line order will receive a special treat in the mail!

Thanks for visiting my blog! Lisa

No comments: