CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Friday, September 17, 2010

CARD SWAPS FROM REGIONALS

One of my favorite activities at the Stampin' Up! events is card swapping.  Everyone who created a card to swap was eligible to have their card posted on the display boards.  Shellie Gardner, co-founder and CEO judged the entries and selected her top favorites.   This was one of the cards she selected.  Unfortuntately I don't have a name on the card to post.
Here are some other beautiful swaps I received.



Another tradition at the Stampin' Up! events is to bring your roommates a gift.  I received this adorable box from my upline, Lisa Gee.  It's our Regionals survival kit filled with snacks for the day.


Thanks for visiting my blog! Lisa

No comments: