CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Thursday, September 16, 2010

TOP NOTE TREAT PURSE

I am continuing with my theme of Halloween treat boxes.  Here's a cute purse that any girl would love to receive - especially when it's filled with treats.

Supply List:
Stamps: Wicked Cool

Inks:  Rich Razzleberry stampin' marker, Old Olive stampin' marker, stampin' write journaler

Card stock:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Wicked Fun Specialty Designer Series

Accessories:  Top Note Bigz die, Big Shot Machine, 5/8" Grosgrain Basic Black Ribbon, Jumbo Eyelets, Crop-a-dile, 1/4" circle punch, Large Oval Punch, Ticket Corner Punch

Box Measurements:
Basic Black card stock cut 6" x 6" scored 1" and 5".  Flip your card stock and score 2 1/2" and 3 1/2".  Form your box.
Be sure to trim off the bottom of your top notes so that the treat purse sits flat.


Thanks for visiting my blog! Lisa

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Thanks for sharing the box measurements! Can think of many uses for this top note box!