CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Monday, September 20, 2010

VOLUNTEER WORK

I was invited by one of my customers, Evelyn Petrere to help out at the senior community center.  Tuesday is craft day for the ladies so Evelyn and I helped them make cards.  Evelyn provided all of the card supplies and I brought my big shot machine and paper cutter.  The ladies were amazed with the embossing folders.  Some of the ladies made cards while others were completing their projects for the upcoming fall craft fairs.
The ladies found card making very therapeutic.  
These are fly swatter covers.  Cute!
Janet was proud of her completed card.  She made a total of 5 cards.  One for each of her children. 
Lovin' the bling!
I'm looking forward to next time!
Thanks for visiting my blog! Lisa

No comments: