CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Thursday, July 29, 2010

CONVENTION-CANDY SHOPPE DISPLAY


The Candy  Shoppe display at convention was amazing!  This was by far my favorite.  I can't imagine how long it took to make these displays.  My theory is that the employees at the SU main office work on this during their break and craft time - they actually have craft time!  Wouldn't you love to have a job that paid you to do this kind of work? Oh, wait!  I do!!!

TMB Photography
I wanted to give a shout out to one of the vendors at the craft fair I recently participated in - TMB Photography.  Tom and Barabara had photos layed out with letters from the alphabet that they took at random locations.  All I had to do was select the letters I wanted and they assembled it for me.  You can see Tom and Barbara Kearns work below.  Now everywhere I go I can't help but try and find letters.
TMBPhoto.com  512-426-8301



Thanks for visiting my blog! Lisa

No comments: