CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Friday, July 23, 2010

WOW! CONVENTION IS AMAZING!

I've finally been able to stop long enough to post photos.  I've met some wonderful ladies.  Here are just a few that I took photos with.

I first met Mirabella through UStampwithDawnandFriends.  She mailed me some items and actually remembered my name.  Not sure how...I'm sure she dealt with hundreds of ladies!
I love Kim's blog!  If you want inspiration for projects be sure to visit her blog.
I sat with a team of demonstrators from up north.
Recruit Crew sisters'; starting from my left Cindy, Kim, Joyce, Sue, Leslie, Tonya and Iffy (Kathy).  Here we are having breakfast with Shelli and the corporate team.  We achieved this incentive by recruiting at least one team member during the months of March - June. 
AND...Shelli!  I didn't get a photo last year so it was on my to do for this year.  She is such a sweet lady!

I also met Danielle from Los Angeles, Frances from Arizona, Jan from Minnesota and Joan from SLC.  It's great interacting with ladies who have the same passion as you.

More photos to come so be sure to check back soon.
Thanks for visiting my blog! Lisa

No comments: