CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Tuesday, August 3, 2010

3-D WITCHES HAT TREAT HOLDER

I know it's a little early to be talking about Halloween or the holidays but I'm planning out my class schedule for the remainder of the year and I just had to share this fun holiday project with you.  This 3-D Witches Hat Treat Holder is super simple to make and just one of many fun projects you'll be making at my Holiday Giftables Class. (Thanks Chris Twing for sharing this shoebox with the Lone Star group).
Be sure to check out my calendar of events for an upcoming Holiday Giftables Class. 

August Hostess Special
If you would like to earn an additioanl $25 in FREE product ($65 total with a $350 qualifying workshop) then gather up your girlfriends and host your own workshop.   You provide a light snack and I'll provide the entertainment! Plus, as a thank you gift from me - choose any stamp set on page 18-20 from the new Idea Book and Catalog!  Contact me right away for more information or to book your workshop!

Thanks for visiting my blog! Lisa

No comments: