CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Friday, June 11, 2010

SEASON OF FRIENDSHIP

Here is a project that I cased from Kim Sinclair's blog.  (The term CASEing is an acronym for Copy And Share Everything).




The card holder is a piece of card stock 8 1/2" x 11" scored at 5" and 6" and then 1 1/4" and 3 1/2".  This is what it should look like after you have scored it. Trim off the middle 1" panel and fold up on the score lines.



This is a great template to have on hand.  Add a few cards with matching envelopes and you have a great gift for anyone. 
Here are the supplies I used:
Stamps:  Season of Friendship, A Flower for all Seasons
Paper:  Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Real Red, Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla card stock
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Watercolor pencils
Accessories:  Satin Chocolate Chip ribbon, 1/4" grosgrain old olive ribbon, real red eyelets, crop-a-dile, bone folder, stampin' dimensionals







No comments: