CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Thursday, June 10, 2010

CARD FOR MY NIECE

My niece just moved into a high rise apartment in a big city nearby.  She received a scholarship from one of the universities in that city and is beginning a new chapter in her life.  
I'm sending her this card and a few extra cards so that she can send them out to her closest friends.

For this card I used the spotlight technique.
Stamps:  Loads of Love Accessories, Good Neighbors (Sale-a-Bration brochure)
Ink:  Basic Black
Paper:  Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White card stock
Accessories:  Scallop circle, Scallop Edge, 1 3/8" circle, 1 1/4" circle, 1/16 punch, 1/4" Grosgrain Chocolate Chip Ribbon

No comments: