CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Saturday, June 12, 2010

FATHER'S DAY CARD CLASS

Below are the cards we will be making at my card class tomrorow.  My Sunday class is full but you can still register for my Monday class from 12-2pm.   Email me to register for the class or for more information. Kits are also available for purchase.





Father's Day Card Class
Sunday, June 13th 2:00pm - 4:00pm and/or
Monday, June 14th 12:00pm - 2:00pm
Contact me for address and directions

Come make 4 different Father's Day cards using an array of awesome stamp sets and accessories! Though there is a theme for the cards, you will find that they may be used for any occasion. You may bring your own adhesive, otherwise glue sticks will be provided for you. Everything is cut and ready for you to stamp.

If you bring a friend that is new to me, you and your guest (s) will receive a thank you gift.

Please RSVP at least one day before the class to ensure I have enough supplies for everyone. Make all 4 cards for $10 or for FREE when you place a min. of a 15.00 order!

If you're not in the area I can mail you a set of 4 cards for $12. This should cover the shipping/handling cost.

No comments: