CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Monday, June 14, 2010

MOJO MONDAY / BIG SHOT PROJECTS

Here is this weeks sketch to help get your creative juices going  Check out the website to view some samples already posted MojoMondayblog
Big Shot Projects
The next few days I'm going to post several projects using the Big Shot Machine.  This box is our matchbox die.  It is great for party favors; bridal, baby, or girl's night out, etc.  Four Hershey chocolate nuggets fit nicely inside. 

I used our retired Bella Birds designer paper, Very Vanilla card stock, retiring Bordering Blue card stock.  The stamped image is a sneak peek to one of the Level 2 hostess stamp sets from the new 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog! 

No comments: