CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Sunday, May 9, 2010

PROJECT ROOM UPDATE

My project room is almost done!  I have the funiture in place and am now organizing my supplies.  Once my room is completely decorated I'll post pictures.  For now I will show you the furniture I picked out.  I bought these pieces at IKEA.  I've been working in my room the past few days and I have gotten so much done it's unbelievable! 
This is my sewing area. 

I am having drapes made to cover the windows from inside to hide my stuff.  If I want to display my items then I'll remove it because it will be adhered with velco.  (My decorator is a genius). 
I love this table!  You can extend both ends or keep it tucked in to conserve space. 

No comments: