CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Monday, May 10, 2010

HOSTESS APPRECIATION EVENT

As a thank you to all of you who have hosted a workshop for me I want to say thank you by hosting a DREAM Event for YOU! The very best part of doing what I love is I can share my DREAM job with you!
I want to give every one of you an opportunity to earn a ticket to this special event by hosting your own workshop by June 30th. My DREAM Stampin' Up! Event will honor YOU! - my hostesses and new recruits.
A separate invite will be sent to all attendees. Tentative event date is July 18th.

Here are more details of what you can expect...
Swap, swap and swap some more (a must for my downline - customers can sign up)
Enjoy 50+ WOW! demonstrations
3 great make n takes
Lots of stamping goodies
Make new friends - no one is leaving without making a new friend!!!
Experience the yummiest desserts and chocolate fountain
So much more!

Important Notes:
1. Since we will be enjoying dessert together, please be sure to eat lunch before coming. Save some serious room for some serious dessert.

2. No need to pack any stamping supplies!! EVERYTHING you will need to create the 3 GREAT make-n-takes, including adhesive will be included in your packets.

3. SWAP info. If you have ever attended a Stampin' Up! event, you have heard the question asked, "Are you swappin"? It is my personal opinion that you just can't have a stamping event without swapping. So I would love to have many of you participate in the swap.  I will host a couple of swap parties at my house before the event for those of you who don't feel comfortable just yet creating something on your own.
I'll be following our general convention style of swapping - make 1 card front to trade. WAY FUN! Sign up is required. Once registration is closed I will get a final number of attendees so you know how many swaps you need to make.

IMPORTANT: IDEALLY I would love for all swaps to be current Stampin' Up! product. However, I know that may not be possible for many of you so I'm willing to work with you. We can work out details at my SWAP party.
A separate email for swap registration will be sent.

Whew! That is certainly ALOT of information and as you can see I have truly planned a DREAM event for you!

Here are some ideas to help you plan for your own workshop. Workshops can be held at your home or mine! Just invite your friends and I'll take care of the rest.

Birthday Joy in a Box: Set of 8 cards contained in it's own little box. This project uses the Simply Scrappin' Kit. Cost for each guest will be $15.

*Guests will need to confirm at least 1 week prior to the event. This will give me about a week to place the order and prepare the kits.

Big Shot Class: 8 projects using our Big Shot Die Cut Machine. I attached two samples using our Flower Daisies #2 Bigz Die; bookmark and Happy Birthday Card.
Cost for each guest to make 8 projects will be $15.

Summer Mini Catalog: 4 cards using product from our Summer Mini Catalog. Cost for each guest to make 4 cards will be $10. Attached is a card using our motorcycle stamp.


Demo Workshop: At this workshop I will demo 3 cards/projects and guests will make 2 easy make n takes. There is no cost for your guests.

I am looking forward to sharing a DREAM Stampin' Up! Event with all of YOU!!

Visit my website to learn more about hosting your own workshop.  Click on "Host a Workshop". Email me with a date/time you would like to get together and we can go over all the details.


Thank you!

No comments: