CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Friday, May 7, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARD

I've been m on a roll the past couple of days working on projects.  You will see some of them at upcoming classes or at various craft fairs I'll be attending.  I decided to take advantage of the time I have to create my card swap for my Lone Star Stampers meeting mid May.  We are to use our Sizzix Big Shot.  For my card I used the Flower Daisies #2 Bigz Die.  I cased this card from our Success magazine (monthly magazine for demonstrators) so I didn't actually design it myself.  I did change it up a bit based on the supplies I had on hand.   




Stamp:  Wow Flowers
Paper:  Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, Barely Banana, Whisper White
Ink:  Soft Suede
Accessories:  Flower Daisies #2 Bigz Die, Sizzix Big Shot Machine, Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Scallop Trim border punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1" circle punch, 1/16" hole punch, Brad, Polka-Dot Soft Suede Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: