CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Tuesday, March 16, 2010

MAKING SALE-A-BRATION WORK FOR YOU

It's the biggest stampin' up! promotion of the year - are you taking advantage of all the FREE product you can earn?  We'll give you more than 80 good reasons why - all of the sale-a-bration products.  There are so many choices that there truly is something for everyone. 

The Sale-a-bration promotion will end March 31st so schedule your own workshop and receive this hostess gift set as my thank you gift to you.

No comments: