CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Monday, March 8, 2010

INVITATION

Invitation to all of you who are thinking about becoming a demonstrator. Or maybe you are thinking you would just like to get stampin' up! product at a discount.

Join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration and not only get 15% off the Starter Kit, but also a stamp set from any of our current catalogs (up to a $47.95 value)! NOW is the time to sign up! It is easy to do and the perks are wonderful!

This past year I attended Convention in Salt Lake City, Utah and Leadership/Regionals in Phoenix, Arizona. This company gives you so many wonderful resources - whether as a hobbyist or to run a successful business. Anyone can do it! Now we have Stampin' Connection. Demonstrators post projects daily and the ONLY way you can view them is by becoming a demonstrator. That alone is worth it!

I would love for you to join my team! If you sign up before March 31st, I have a special gift for you just for saying YES!

So NOW is the best time to sign up! Click on "start your own business" to view a video. Email me and I will help you get started. lisa_besler@yahoo.com

No comments: