CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Monday, March 8, 2010

EASTER CARD CLASS / SALE-A-BRATION EXTRAVAGANZA EVENT

The cards we made at my Easter Card Class were designed by Carol Bardin, SU Manager.  She brought these samples to our Sale-a-bration Extravaganza and she kindly let me borrow her samples for my class. 
The cards were made using the Eggcellent Eggs Kit (pg. 23 Occasions Mini).  Below are pictures from our sale-a-bration extravaganza event. 
Everyone had a great time making their make n takes and card w/matching matchbox.  We had a variety of demonstrations; Build-a-Bear, My Digital Studio, Using material with our Big Shot Die Cut Machine, and Eggcellent Eggs Kit.

       Build a Bear DisplayCard Display                           These were the kits my customer's received for their projects. Kits included their make n take, card w/matching matchbox, their rsvp gift - corduroy buttons and a name tag.

No comments: