CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Friday, March 19, 2010

EASTERN BLOOMS CARD CLASS

Come make 4 different All-Occasion Cards using the awesome Eastern Blooms stamp set! We’ll feature the new Thoroughly Modern Designer Series paper and Gusseted Envelopes. Everything is cut and ready for you to stamp. Bring a friend new to me and receive a FREE gift! RSVP’s are a must by the day before the class @ lisa_besler@yahoo.com.  This will ensure I have enough supplies for everyone.

Cost: Make all 4 cards for $12 or for FREE when you place a min. of a $20.00 order!

Light snacks will be served. Feel free to bring your own.

Hope to see you there!

No comments: