CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Sunday, November 29, 2009

Holiday Feast

I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday and relaxing weekend too! We hosted Thanksgiving dinner at our home this year. My mother came in from out of town as well as my sister and her son. We spent the day in San Antonio on Friday and the rest of the time my mother and I worked on various projects. We haven't tackled the Christmas decorations yet. We'll get to that sometime this week. I hope you enjoy the project below.












Feast your eyes on this gorgeous, harvest-inspired box. Your autumn gift giving will never be the same.

SUPPLIES
Autumn Days
More Mustard 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
Autumn Traditions Designer Series Paper
Watercolor Paper
Chocolate Chip Craft Stampin' Pad
Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder
Orchard Ribbon Originals
Button Latte
Autumn Harvest Rub-Ons
Stampin' Dimensionals

Compliments of Stampin' Up!

No comments: