CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Monday, November 30, 2009

CYBER MONDAY SPECIAL

In honor of Cyber Monday I'm offering a FREE 2010 desk calendar for every $40 on-line order that is placed by Monday at midnight.














In addition everyone that places an order will be eligible to win this Totally Awesome Tote.



















Don't forget that the Online Extravaganza Sale is an amazing special and some items are up to 50% off. To see all the items please visit my Stampin' Up! website and click on each button to view the items in each category (the list is pretty long).


Thanks for choosing me to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!!

No comments: