CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Tuesday, December 1, 2009

NEW CLEAR MOUNT STAMPS










For the last few years we've all been asking why Stampin' Up! wasn't offering clear/acrylic stamps. The answer has always been because clear/acylic stamps don't offer the same quality stamped image as traditional rubber.

Our prayers have been answered . . .

Beginning January 5th, 2010 (with the release of the Occasion's Mini Catalog) Stampin' Up! will offer a choice of traditional wood mounted stamps and CLEAR MOUNT STAMPS.

So what exactly is a clear mount stamp?

It is the same traditional red rubber, however it has a repositionable adhesive on the back so it can be used on a clear acrylic block. Stampin' Up! will also be offering an entire line of clear acrylic blocks in varying sizes.

I am totally ecstatic about this new design I can't wait to get my hands on a set and give them a try.

No comments: