CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Tuesday, November 24, 2009

UStamp with Dawn and Friends










I am so happy to announce opening day for "UStamp with Dawn & Friends!! Year End Blowout 2009" will be December 1st.

We will be celebrating from December 1st until December 31st posting projects everyday AND giving away prizes everyday too!! It's the Holiday Season so giving a prize a day away is gonna be so FUN!!

Click on the blinkie off to the right for all the details on how to sign up.

No comments: