CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Friday, March 18, 2011

DOWNLINE MEETING PROJECTS / DIAPER CAKE

We made the following projects at our downline meeting this past Wednesday evening.  Lily, my second upline, always comes up with he nicest projects and always keeps it simple.   

This card uses the beveled windowpane.  Ribbon is threaded through it to hold it in place. 
The brown, square box was stamped with a clear block as a back drop to the other images.  Love the Baja Breeze 1/2" seam binding ribbon.
Top Note Memo Pad holder
Inside
I made this diaper cake for a friend who is throwing a baby shower for her son.  Tucked inside are lotions, onesies, washcloths, burp cloths, etc. 
Thanks for visiting my blog! Lisa

No comments: