CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Tuesday, March 15, 2011

BIG SHOT CLASS (FEATURING TOP NOTE BIGZ DIE CUT)

We made the following projects at my Big Shot Class Sunday and Monday.  All projects feature the Top Note Bigz Die Cut.  If you missed the class and would like to make these projects you can RSVP for one of my other classes and just let me know you would like to make the Big Shot Class projects and I'll have a kit prepared for you. 





 Hope to see you at next months Big Shot Classs!

Thanks for visiting my blog! Lisa

No comments: