CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Tuesday, January 11, 2011

LEADERSHIP 2011

I am off to Nashville tomorrow to attend Leadership.  Below are the 3D items I will be swapping with other Stampin' Up! demonstrators.  When I return I will post the swaps I received plus new and exciting ideas.




Paper:  Riding Hood Red card stock, Love Letter dsp                                                                                                                
Accessories:  Petal Card punch, Finial Press embossing folder, 1/8” black Taffeta Ribbon, Big Shot Machine 

Thanks for visiting my blog! Lisa

No comments: