CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Sunday, January 16, 2011

LEADERSHIP 2011 - NASHVILLE, TN

For the next few days I'm going to share with you my experience at Leadership 2011.  We had a great time and after each event we always vow never to miss the next one. 
One of the traditions of Leadership is to bring your roomies a gift.  Below is what I brought my 1st and 2nd upline whom I shared a room with.  I got this idea from a swap I received at convention last year from Lois Folla - Brick, NJ. 


My upline, Lisa Gee prepared us for the long days with this goodie bag filled with all kinds of treats.   

My 2nd upline, Lily Cooksey brought us a mug decorated with sew suite fabric and a personalized dvd case (or clear stamp case) with a memo pad inside to take notes at Leadership.


Thanks for visiting my blog! Lisa

No comments: