CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Monday, September 27, 2010

WORLD CARD MAKING DAY

Did you know World Card Making Day is October 2nd?  To celebrate I'll be hosting a card class in my home Sunday, Oct. 3rd from 3-5pm and Monday, Oct. 4th from 12-2pm .  If you're in the Austin, Tx area please come by.  I would love to have you.  Just email me so that I can have a kit prepared for you and give you directions.  Fee for this class is $10.  lisa_besler@yahoo.com

Brighten someone's day with a handmade card


Thanks for visiting my blog! Lisa

No comments: