CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Thursday, September 30, 2010

BATTY FOR YOU

I love all the cute projects you can make with our fun stamp sets, like the Batty for You stamp set found on page 25 of the Idea Book and Catalog.  I especially love any stamp set that you can use with our punches. 

Supply List:
Stamps:  Batty for You

Inks:  Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Sahara Sand, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, River Rock stampin' marker, Not Quite Navy stampin' marker, Real Red stampin' marker

Card stock:  Basic Black, Whisper White

Accessories:  1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1/4" Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon, 1/4" Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon, Peppermint Patties
I found the plastic tube (jewelry section) and cello bag (baking section) at a local craft store

Thanks for visiting my blog! Lisa

No comments: