CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Monday, July 12, 2010

PHOTOS OF HOSTESS APPRECIATION EVENT

Thanks to everyone who attended my Hostess Appreciation Event.  We had a great time enjoying an afternoon of goodies and time well spent with friends.  I love hosting events like this because it allows me the opportunity to pamper my hostesses / customers with special treats. 
I made each one of my new recruits this adorable Tote-Ally Awesome Tote.  (I purchased this tutorial from Becky Roberts blog.  You can find the link to her blog on my side panel - Inking Idaho).   The tote includes 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" stationary cards, 3" x 3" note cards, bookmark, pencil, and can't forget the chocolate.

Renee' hosted the most workshops for me and she received a beautiful Simply Adorned charm bracelet, which I forgot to take a picture of.  Cindy (mother in-law) received this journal decorated with our new dsp Greenhouse Gala and I made Griffin (Renee's son) this adorable on board briefcase scrap album.   
Each hostess received a stationary kit, matching stamp set with ink spot and a chocolate treat bag.
The Chocolate Fountain was a big hit!  Yum!
Each hostess also received the new Idea Book and Catalog with a Survival Kit.  My survival kit includes:
Starburst: To give you a burst of energy (not that you would need it, once you see all the GREAT NEW PRODUCTS!
Band aids:  For those paper cuts you'll get from flipping through pages the first few times.
Toothpick:  To help you "pick" out all your new favorite stamps
Gum:  To help you "chews" your favs
Tea Bag:  To help you stay up late while reading the new catalog
Chocolate:  The ultimate reading partner
Pen:  To write down your wish list
Post it tabs:  To keep a "tab" on your must haves
Rubber band:  To help you "stretch" your imagination and creativity using our new products
Life Saver:  To save yourself from drowning in new ideas
Lots of ideas!
Everyone made free make n takes and enjoyed all the WOW projects.


Thanks everyone.  We'll do it again next year!!! 
Be sure to book your workshop now to take advantage of the specials I have for hosting a workshop in July/August/September. 
Hostess Special:  Choose any stamp set from page 18-20.
Call or email me to set up your date.


No comments: