CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Friday, July 2, 2010

PHOTO OF INVITATION FOR HOSTESS APPRECIATION EVENT

Everyone who hosted a workshop for me this past year should have received their invitation to my Hostess Appreciation Event.         
I value my hostesses. Without you I could not support my business. With the release of the new 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog I’ll be hosting some in-home workshops using a lot of new product. There are tons of new stamps, accessories, and other products to try out – not to mention all of Stampin’ Up!’s new colors! I hope you’ll be able to attend. Even better, you could host your own workshop and earn some of these new products for free!

Hostess Special for July, August, September
To show my appreciation for your support if you host a workshop during the months of July, August, September you can choose any stamp set from page 18-20 (new catalog). All hostess benefits still apply. See page 9 of the new IB&C.  Also, all of your guests will receive a 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog! 

Call or email me to book your workhsop.
Thanks for visiting my blog! Lisa

No comments: