CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Tuesday, June 1, 2010

RETIRING STAMPS, ACCESSORIES AND DEFINITELY DECORATIVE ITEMS

Last Chance to get your favorite last-chance stamp sets, home decor, and accessories before they are gone! Hundreds of products from the Stampin' Up! 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog and Definitely Decorative brochures are retiring July 1.

Availability: Retiring stamps and Definitively Decorative products will be available through June 30. Retiring accessories (don't miss the discounted items) are available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. If you have favorite accessories, I suggest you order on-line fast. They sell out quickly. 

Click here to download your Retiring Stamp Set list.  
Visit my website to view all retiring products by category and to place your order on-line.   Items will go quickly so log on each day to get an updated list.

No comments: