CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Thursday, May 20, 2010

OPPORTUNITY NIGHT

I'm holding a Stampin' Up! event at my house on Monday, May 24th, and you're invited!  There will be plenty of food, stamping, and fun.  This will be an excellent chance to learn more about the Stampin' Up! opportunity.  
 
Come enjoy yourself as you learn more about Stampin' Up!

Date:  Monday, May 24th
Time:  6pm - 8pm
Place:  My House! 7041 Rambollet Terrace, RR 78681  512-709-0857

Pleaser RSVP by Sunday, May 23rd at lisa_besler@yahoo.com or 512-709-0857 if you plan to attend.

If you can't attend, but would like more information, please let me know.

Hope to see you there!

No comments: