CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Friday, April 16, 2010

RE-ORGANIZING MY PROJECT ROOM

I have decided to take on the task of re-organizing my project room.  It's spring, which means spring cleaning, which means painting.  I always find a room to freshen up during a season change.  This time it's my project room.  My current set up is just not working for me.  I need more workspace and I need to hide all of my supplies.  Here's what my project room looks like when I'm in the middle of a big project.

It's out of control!
Here's a preview of what I have planned for my room. 
The green color I chose for my walls looks a little like Wild Wasabi - remember that in-color from a couple of years ago?


I want my project room to be soothing so I was thinking blue or green as my main color in my drapes / rug.  When I saw this pattern I knew this was it.  

I'll post pictures of my completed room soon.

No comments: