CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Friday, April 9, 2010

RAG QUILT PURSE

Check this out!  I made my first rag quilt purse this week and I don't sew!  I took a class taught by Carol Bardin, our Lone Star facilitator.  Carol provided us with our supply list, which included bringing our own sewing machine. Yikes!  I don't sew and don't own a sewing machine.  I went to JoAnn's and spent a whopping $50 on my (very simple) sewing machine.  I was told I would only have to do a straight stitch so I wasn't too worried about the sewing part, I was more afraid of the machine.  Melissa Johnson was very helpful in directing me along the way.  Check out my creation!  After a little more practice I'll teach my own class.


No comments: