CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Saturday, December 5, 2009

HEART TREAT CUPS












This is just one of the fun new stamp sets coming January 5th - Sweetheart stamp set and Heart Treat Cups, just in time for Valentine's Day. Our new Heart Treat Cups coordinate perfectly with the Sweetheart stamp set and the Full Heart punch (pg. 186 IB&C). Be sure to book your Valentine's-themed workshop now! Call me with your preferred date. For workshops booked during Sale-A-Bration (January 5 - March 31) I will give you an additional $15 on Stampin' Up! product - that's on top of all the other wonderful hostess incentives! (See page 11 of the IB&C for hostess benefits).

Why book your own private workshop?
- Good excuse to gather up your friends for a fun night of stampin'!
- These products are sure to help you qualify for our Sale-A-Bration rewards. And, there are many to be earned!
- While the new Heart Treat Cups are ideal for Valentine's Day, they are also perfect for many other occasions including Mother's Day, wedding and bridal shower favors, anniversary cards, or just simple projects that show you care.

Contact me to reserve your party date!

No comments: