CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Sunday, December 6, 2009

DI-O-RAMA CARDS

I'm not sure why these cards are called di-o-rama cards but aren't they awesome! I've seen these cards before and always wanted to learn how to make them. This project happened to be one of the projects demonstrated on a DVD I purchased from SU. (The DVD is a sampling of workshop wow presentations demonstrated by Stampin' Up! demonstrators at various Regional conventions). I plan on sharing this with all of you during one of my Technique Tuesday classes. Be sure to mark your calendar with my class schedule. You can view my calendar of events by visiting my SU website. www.lisabesler.stampinup.net


No comments: