CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Friday, November 13, 2009

NEW OCCASIONS MINI AND SALEABRATION

I can't WAIT for you to see the new Occasions mini catalog and the New Saleabration catalog!! Both catalogs will be available to you January 5th. One of the best perks of being a demonstrator is being able to see everything early, and preorder it to get it in and play!!! I've scheduled a SNEAK PEAK event at my house on December 4th. Yep, if you attend my Holiday Giftables workshop and/or Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack Classes on December 4th you will get a preview. You will get to be the first ones on the block to see items from the new mini, and the new saleabration brochure!! My house: Two time frames: 1:00-3:00 or 3:00-5:00.

No comments: