CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Wednesday, November 11, 2009

DECOR ELEMENTS

I got the idea of decorating this bucket from a workshop I attended. The demonstrator used it as her "booking bucket" for new hostesses. She decorated hers with flowers (Flower Garden 116056) from our Definitely Decorative Decor Elements product line. I didn't necessarily want flowers so when I saw this decor element I knew it was perfect for my own booking bucket.














So Many Toys 117806
Other colors available: Black, Chocolate, Night of Navy

No comments: